Dallas Retirement Village
Certified Nursing Assistant
Department: Health Care Center
Status: ALL SHIFTS
Wage Scale: NEW PAY RATE OF $16.00 PER HOUR TO START
CNAs are a crucial part of our team in making sure our residents are receiving excellent care. Our CNAs assist the nursing staff by performing routine nursing duties and activities of daily living.One thing that makes working here at Dallas Retirement Village so special is that our team puts their heart and souls into caring for our residents and their families.
If you are team player and have a caring heart this job is for you!
- Must have an active, unencumbered CNA license in the State of Oregon or
- Must meet the requirements to be an unencumbered CNA licensed in Oregon (may work up to four months after completing NA Class or moving in from out of state while pursuing certification through OSBN).
- Current BLS CPR certification preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision; Employer Subsidized
- Other Supplemental Insurance Options
- 403b with Employer Match
- Time off with Pay
- Employee of the Month Program
- Free Certified Nursing Assistant Class
- Wellness Class
- Employee Discounts
- Scholarship Program
*Benefits are available based upon full or part time status and in accordance with policy guidelines.